By Robert Lemlich
Foxing to few pages and web page edges. Pages are fresh and binding is tight. sturdy booklet.
Read or Download Adsorptive Bubble Separation Techniques PDF
Best chemical books
Written via a former EOD professional, this publication fills within the gaps left via different explosives manuals, together with many units and strategies that experience by no means seemed in print. special formulation, diagrams and directions for Semtex, C-4, land mines, automobile bombs, mollies, FAEs and extra. for info reasons basically.
Advances in fabrics surveys the advancements in fabrics technology and expertise. This ebook examines the restrictions imposed through fabrics at the improvement of know-how. prepared into 34 chapters, this e-book starts off with an outline of the recommendations in fixing the technical problem within the box of fabrics.
- TYPIX Standardized Data and Crystal Chemical Characterization of Inorganic Structure Types
- Physics of Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces
- Chemical Reagents, Their Purity And Tests
- Anionic Polymerization: Principles and Practice
Additional info for Adsorptive Bubble Separation Techniques
1958a). Ree. Trav. Chim. 11, 8 1 . de Vries, A. J. (1958b). Ree. Trav. Chim. 11, 209. de Vries, A. J. (1958c). Ree. Trav. Chim. 11, 283. de Vries, A. J. (1958d). Ree. Trav. Chim. 11, 383. de Vries, A. J. (1958e). Ree. Trav. Chim. 11, 4 4 1 . de Vries, A. J. (1960). Proc. Int. Congr. Surface Active Substances, 3rd, Cologne 2 , 566. D u p r é , A. (1867). Ann. Chim. Phys. 1 1 , 194. Ewers, W. , and Sutherland, K. L. (1952). Aust. J. Sei. Res. AS, 697. , and Lemlich, R. (1965). Amer. Inst. Chem. Eng.
85. G i b b s , J. W. (1928). "Collected W o r k s . " L o n g m a n s , G r e e n , New Y o r k . , a n d R u b i n , E. (1967). Ind. Eng. Chem. Proc. Design Develop. 6 , 195. H a a s , P. , and J o h n s o n , H. F . (1965). Α. I. Ch. E. J. 1 1 , 319. H a a s , P. , and J o h n s o n , H. F . (1967). Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundamentals 6 , 225. Hastings, K. (1967). P h . D . dissertation, Michigan State Univ. Hoffer, M . , and R u b i n , E. (1969). Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundamentals 8 , 483. H u t c h i n s o n , E.
Shih, F . , a n d Lemlich, R. (1967). Α. I. Ch. Ε. J. 13, 751. Shih, F . , a n d Lemlich, R. (1971). Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundamentals 10, 254. Smith, B. D . , (1963). " M c G r a w - H i l l , New Y o r k . Snavely, E. , Schmid, G . , and H u r d , R. M . (1962). Nature 194,439. Wace, P. F . , Alder, P. , a n d Banfield, D . L. (1969). Chem. Eng. Progr. Symp. Ser. 65(91), 19. Wace, P. F . , and Banfield, D . L. (1966). Chem. Proc. Eng. 47(10), 70. W C E T Television Station (1970). F o a m fractionation, 30-minute, half-inch, color, s o u n d , videotape.